photo: Dana Piper
- Well organized, clear, and creative planning is our key to minimize work on the playa, so we can enjoy our time, and have everthing and everyone run smooth with each other.
- Zen meditation on simplicity: This year every aspect of our camp is re-evaluated
with "Do we really need it? If yes, how can we make it simpler?"
- KISS - Keep it Simple, Sweettie
- Read BMan's official Preparations
- Review and prepare your personal gear
- We carpool from Hayward on
Monday, 8/29 8:00am. Please arrive before 8:00am, all packed and
ready to leave. Most people pack during the weekend and arrive on Sunday evening.
We're going light, eating light, and plan creatively, so team responsibilities are handled with joy and enthusiasm. In addition to being on one of the teams, everyone helps with the camp take-down and Leave No Trace cleanup:
- Supplies - Prepare and load
- Setup - set up camp
- Operations - maintenance and hosting
- Food - prepare meals
- Storage - unload
supplies, clean, and store